Thursday, March 16, 2006

apologies

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...some hawk stole my computer. He swooped down when I was walking home/checking my email (its this new multitasking thing I'm trying) and just grabbed the computer. Its ok now though. I heard some crazy rumors about the hawk, whose name turned out to be Bill Gorton, typing blogs on my account but I'm not willing to believe that. Hawks don't even have fingers.

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Trey said...

welcome, dear Patrick, to the land of golbs. The gym is open 'till 12 and free continental breakfast in the lobby. We do advise you, though, to bring your own pillow. I won't go into the reasons why.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Beth said...

mmm... breakfast...

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger -K- said...

son of a b*tch, I'm sick of those hawks.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger notkayla said...

if we are ever friends again, i will put links in your golb for you. clearly it's possible - doug has them, you guys are the same. i mean, you have the same thing. i mean, you know what i mean. sorry you can do everything but this...must be tough surfing all day and playing guitar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home