things that need said
Things:
1. Goodbye to friends who graduated college...I will try to keep in touch, though I'd appreciate if you would try back...why should I take all the responsibility? We'll see who is really my friend (cynical laugh)
2. Summer time now...hot outside...
3. New favorite game: cornhole. the game where you throw a bean bag through a hole in a ramp-shaped box 30 feet away. built boxes, painted them like terrible towels, friend's mom made bean bags (black and gold), play anytime, dinner, literally anytime.
4. i swear i have more than four things that need said

4 Comments:
5. still not a rock star, but haven't forgotten about the goal.
PAT!!! my dad made that game (which we call "corn toss" because my parents think the word "hole" is inappropriate . . . and he LOVES it. he made the whole boerckel family play while they were at my house.
perhaps you should come visit me this summer and play???
miss you already buddy.
you seriously just called him "buddy"...
maybe i will go ahead and call you "pal" monica...
i'm really not upset by the way...
:)
We had a Memorial Day church picnic last night, and everyone was playing cornhole. I don't think they would have been if they knew what it was called...
Post a Comment
<< Home